- Family Sunday Service - Most Sundays beginning at 10 a.m.
- Gomeinichi Service - Every 16th day of the month at 10 a.m. (in JAPANESE)
- SHUSHO-E (January) - New Year's Day service.
- HO ONKO (January) - Memorial service for Shinran Shonin, the founder of Jodo Shinshu Buddhism.
- NIRVANA DAY/ BWA MEMORIAL (February) - Nirvana Day commemorates the passing of
Sakyamuni Buddha (historical Buddha) and his passing into Pari-nirvana. The Buddhist Women's
Association (BWA) Memorial honors members of the BWA who have passed away over the years.
- SPRING HIGAN (March) - The celebration of the "spring-season-other-shore-gathering." One crosses
from this shore of ignorance and suffering to the other shore of Enlightenment and peace; a
chance to recall the practices of the Six Paramitas.
- HANAMATSURI (April) - Celebrating the birth of Sakyamuni Buddha, the historical Buddha.
- GOTAN-E (May) - Observing the birth of Shinran Shonin.
- OBON (July/August) - An occasion to rejoice in the Enlightenment offered by the Buddha. Bon
Odori: Gathering of Joy is the festival that occurs with this observance.
- FALL HIGAN (September) - The celebration of the "autumn-season-other-shore-gathering." One
crosses from this shore of ignorance and suffering to the other shore of Enlightenment and peace;
a chance to recall the practices of the Six Paramitas.
- EITAIKYO (November) - A perpetual memorial service dedicated to the memory of past Temple
- BODHI DAY (December) - Commemorates Sakyamuni's transformation into a Buddha, perfect in
Wisdom and Compassion.
- JOYA-E (December) - Year-end service to meditate on our countless blessings.
- Funeral Service
- Memorial Services